Header Ads

Personal experience: 6 hair-care rules that helped me grow my braid to the waist

Personal experience: 6 hair-care rules that helped me grow my braid to the waist

Nature perceived my hair poorly and gave me a small amount of hair follicles.  She could only envy, looking at the girls' trendy hair, whose braids were as thick as five of mine. Rage, indignation, multiple failed color experiments, a way out of black and a categorical decision: if not thick, so long. Ten observations, using the hair of my family's whole shopping cart-and here they are, six beauty hacks that really work.

Organic Shampoo 


There's one golden rule when using shampoo: composition! No other qualities-in this case size, beautiful packaging and others do not work. I tried it all: from strong suites to tar soap pharmacy. As a result , I decided on flower-water based organics. My advice: if the first natural cosmetics connection was unsuccessful then seek another brand. I went over five until I found the perfect one, which transforms into a flowing waterfall even thin hair from. I apply liquid vitamins and Esvitsin before using the shampoo which has an excellent mineral composition.

Raspberry vinegar


The hair cleansers are all alkaline. They lift the scales for hair cleansing. If drying with a hairdryer or rolling it will damage the shaft if the flakes are not removed-the hair may start to fluff and exfoliate. To stop this the use of air conditioning is necessary. I've always put raspberry vinegar after it. It gives hair clarity and smoothness. May be used without a balm, by the way. Raspberry vinegar can be purchased at a pharmacy for cosmetic purposes, or checked by Korean brands.

Liquid keratin


Lovely hair begins with good scalp. But if you don't take care of the length, you'll have to cut the ends regularly-that will slow down the growing process significantly. I have found a way to make my hair denser for myself-plant keratin hydrolyzed. Beneath the flakes its molecules penetrate, filling the empty space. Hair is getting thicker. Others claim it makes strands thicker, and it can contribute to failure. This is not entirely real. The limit on hair strength is 5000 kg. The average braid for females will withstand a load of up to 20 tons. Simple math!

Nutrition


I'm not going to expose America to anyone here: if you regularly eat "healthy" food with lots of sugar, you might forget the pretty skin and long hair. Vegetables, cereals, processed meat and fish make up 70 percent of my diet. The remaining 30 percent is "forbidden" in the morning, which I will make myself. After avoiding treats, my hair health and growth rate improved-I practice interval fasting and a 16/8 diet program. My diet includes a lot of good fats (avocados, salmon, flaxseeds, nuts)-they contain polyunsaturated fatty acids that boost skin , hair, and nail conditions.

The Night Mask


I put a mask on dry hair occasionally, and leave it overnight. And I wash my head the usual way in the morning-using organic shampoo and vinegar (without a conditioner). I apply thermal protection to my hair after that, and dry it in the normal manner. Hair is cleaner, shinier and bulkier.

Peeling


Twice a week I use fruit acids and mint to peel for the scalp. This increases the hair follicle metabolism processes and prevents cell death. I take a peeling to the face when there's no special product at hand-the effect is the same. You can then create an oil mask for the scalp after peeling-nutrients reach the root faster.
Powered by Blogger.